Algunes lectures d’aquests dies.
This is my summary of the history of (Western) philosophy showing the positive/negative connections between some of the key ideas/arguments of the philosophers.
Five counterintuitive findings from the BBC Loneliness Experiment:
- Younger people feel lonelier than older people
- 41% of people think loneliness can be positive
- People who feel lonely have social skills that are no better or worse than average
- Winter is no lonelier than any other time of year
- People who often feel lonely have higher levels of empathy than everyone else
The cognitive effort to actively and intelligently read a text in depth is, if not equal to, then on the same order of magnitude as the effort to write about a complex subject. But we only have full-featured tools to help us with writing.
But suspicious minds wondered whether Sotheby’s was completely taken by surprise.